CLIC Sargent Cashless Cancer Fundraiser 2020
Cashless Cancer-Fighting Fundraising Raises £30,000
CLIC Sargent engage their cashless donors
CLIC Sargent fights tirelessly to stop cancer destroying young lives. CLIC Sargent came to Thyngs for a flexible, cost-effective, and fast-turning solution to resolve the cash-only barriers they were experiencing. Since then, CLIC Sargent have raised over £30,000 in cashless donations using Good Thyngs for a variety of fundraising events, Gala dinners, World Cancer Day, door drops and more.
Speaking good thyngs
“We needed a solution that was flexible enough to suit all of our income streams and a supplier we could work with closely to make sure our last-minute fundraising ideas could be put into practice. Thyngs has lots of innovative solutions to ensure we stay ahead of the game.” – Collete Brown, CLIC Sargent
To provide a cashless solution that was cost-effective, easy-to-use, and quick to implement in time for St Nick’s Philanthropy Event.
The Cashless Solution
- CLIC Sargent uses the Good Thyngs platform to create engaging digital donation experiences that suit the purpose and aesthetic of each fundraising event and campaign across the year
- CLIC Sargent uses a variety of Good Thyngs hardware to transform fundraising assets such as volunteer lanyards, wristbands and posters into instant donation points
- Donors engage with the charity on-the-go using the easy 3-step donation process, complete in 20 seconds
- CLIC Sargent are able to track each event and fundraising campaign for ultimate success
The Outstanding Results
- 2,000 % ROI
- Raised £14.5K at St Nick’s Philanthropy Event in cashless alone
- 58% Conversion
- 40% Of donors attached Gift Aid
- £34 Average donation
- Raised more than £30,000 additional donations with cashless
Levelling up your 2021 fundraising events is quick, easy and low-cost to do with Good Thyngs. If you want to see just how easy it is to get started please get in touch to book a demo.